- Traces of old adhesive from sail numbers are often difficult to remove.
- Many regular adhesive removers are too abrasive for use on sailcloth.
- Often, not all traces of adhesive are removed effectively.
- Removing old adhesive is a time-consuming task.
Ultramar Sail Number Remover has been used by Ultramar Sail & Tent Cleaners to safely remove traces of old adhesive from sailcloth, tent cloth and boat cloth since 1998. New adhesives can be applied as soon as the treated cloth is dry.
- Easily applied with a spray bottle
- Used for many years by Ultramar Sail & Tent Cleaners.
- Safe to use on most types of cloth.
- Even thick layers of adhesive are easily removed.
- New adhesives can be applied as soon as the treated cloth is dry.
- Developed by Ultramar, professional sail and tent cleaners.
- For removing all types of adhesive letters, tape and sailing markings from sailcloth and tent cloth.
- For removing traces of old adhesive.
If necessary, spray and brush the adhesive traces a number of times.
CAUTION! Do not inhale the spray mist. Use only in well-ventilated environments. Read the instructions on the packaging before use.
Directions for use
- Peel the old adhesive letter off the sailcloth. If necessary, first spray with Sail Number Remover and leave to work for 10 minutes.
- Spray and brush any adhesive remnants.
- Leave Sail Number Remover to work for 15 minutes.
- Remove any traces of adhesive with water and a brush, sponge, or cloth.
- If necessary, repeat a number of times until all traces of adhesive have been removed.
- Rinse the cloth well with water.
- Allow the cloth to dry before applying new adhesives.
The quantity required depends on how thick the adhesive layer is.