Directions for use
- Peel the adhesive letter, tape, or sticker off the sailcloth. If necessary, first spray with Sail Number Remover and leave to work for 10 minutes.
- Then spray and brush any remnants of the adhesive.
- Leave Sail Number Remover to work for 15 minutes.
- Remove any traces of adhesive with water and a brush, sponge or cloth.
- You can first use a card, plastic pass, flat piece of plastic, etc. to scrape off thick layers of adhesive.
- If necessary, repeat a number of times until all traces of adhesive have been removed.
- Rinse the cloth well with water.
- Allow the cloth to dry before applying new adhesives.