If you use a dryer, we recommend a gentle cycle with a medium temperature. Because modern, super-efficient dryers automatically switch off once a certain level of dryness has been reached, you need to extend the cycle by another 20 minutes to restore the DWR characteristic of the outermost layer of the clothing.
Articles in this section
- HELP, my sailing wear, skiwear or outdoor clothing is no longer watertight!
- How do I impregnate GORE-TEX® skiwear and sailing wear and make it watertight?
- What is DWR as used on GORE-TEX® clothing?
- Can I dry GORE-TEX® clothing in the dryer?
- Will salt water damage my GORE-TEX® sailing wear?
- Can I use Power Cleaner on GORE-TEX® clothing?
- Can I use stain remover on GORE-TEX® clothing?
- Can I wash GORE-TEX® with other clothing?
- Can I use a liquid washing detergent to wash GORE-TEX® clothing?
- Can I use a regular washing maqchine programme for GORE-TEX® clothing?