Certainly! By washing your GORE-TEX® clothing regularly, you remove grime such as dust, salt, body oils, sun cream, body odour, campfire smoke, cooking odours, etc. Washing and drying clothing regularly helps to restore the durable water repellent characteristic.
Articles in this section
- HELP, my sailing wear, skiwear or outdoor clothing is no longer watertight!
- How do I impregnate GORE-TEX® skiwear and sailing wear and make it watertight?
- What is DWR as used on GORE-TEX® clothing?
- Can I dry GORE-TEX® clothing in the dryer?
- Will salt water damage my GORE-TEX® sailing wear?
- Can I use Power Cleaner on GORE-TEX® clothing?
- Can I use stain remover on GORE-TEX® clothing?
- Can I wash GORE-TEX® with other clothing?
- Can I use a liquid washing detergent to wash GORE-TEX® clothing?
- Can I use a regular washing maqchine programme for GORE-TEX® clothing?