- Skiwear, outdoor clothing, and sailing gear with old/worn coating takes a long time to dry.
- Dirt adheres easily to old/worn coating.
- Lightweight tents are extremely vulnerable without extra coating.
- Many regular impregnating agents only perform moderately and temporarily.
Ultramar Outdoor Gear Protector makes skiwear, outdoor clothing, sailing wear, rucksacks and outdoor shoes perfectly water and dirt repellent. The safe spray can be applied quickly and easily in any environment.
- The safe spray is quick and easy to apply anywhere.
- Highly suitable for Gore-Tex®, Sympatex®, Softshell, Nylon, Polyester.
- Used for many years for the professional coating of lightweight tents, rucksacks and sailing wear.
- Makes fabric perfectly water and dirt repellent.
- Offers additional protection for new materials.
- Fabric stays drier and lighter.
- Fabric is less susceptible to mould and algae.
- Developed by Ultramar.
- For coating and protecting all types of outdoor clothing, skiwear and sailing wear.
- For coating and protecting all types of lightweight tents.
- For coating and protecting all types of rucksacks, bags and suitcases.
- For coating and protecting all types of outdoor shoes.
- For coating and protecting all types of sleeping bags.
Ultramar Outdoor Gear Protector achieved maximum scores for water, dirt and oil repellence.
Safe for use on virtually all types of high tech fabrics. Read the instructions on the packaging before use.
Directions for use
- The fabric should be clean and dry before treatment.
- Spray Ultramar Outdoor Gear Protector evenly on the fabric. From left to right and from top to bottom. A thin layer is sufficient.
- Then allow the fabric to dry thoroughly.
- Caution! Do not inhale the spray mist. Use only in a well-ventilated environment. Protect your eyes, mouth and skin. Read the instructions on the packaging before use.
The quantity required depends on the fabric type
400 ml = 10 m2