Cleaning window awnings or sunblinds with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo
- First, clean the canvas of the window awnings with lukewarm water and a strong, soft brush. Anything removed this way is a bonus.
- Then spray Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo to the canvas while still wet and thoroughly brush the dirt loose. If necessary, attach a brush to a broomstick with tape or tie-wraps.
- Allow to soak in for 20 minutes and then remove the shampoo and the dirt with plenty of water and a brush. Rinse well.
- Now allow the window awnings to dry thoroughly.
- Often, the edges are particularly heavily soiled. You can clean these with Ultramar Power Cleaner.
Removing heavy soiling from your window awnings or sunblinds with Ultramar Power Cleaner
- Apply Ultramar Power Cleaner to dry canvas and rub in with a soft brush. Apply the product with a spray bottle, plant sprayer or soft brush.
- Leave the product to work for about 1 hour. If you see no difference, spray a little extra Power Cleaner and brush in again. Leave the product to soak in again. Repeat until the stains disappear. This may take a few hours. Then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water and a brush.
- Allow the window awning to dry.
- Use Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector to make your window awnings watertight again and protect them against soiling.
Naturally, the same method is suitable for sun umbrellas, sunblinds, sun canopies, shade sails, etc.