Impregnating window awnings and making them watertight with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector
- Apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector evenly and liberally. Also apply it to the underside of your window awnings or sunblinds! This will minimise the adhesion of mould and mildew stains.
- Apply the product with a spray bottle or plant sprayer, paint roller, or soft brush.
- Apply sufficient impreganting agent to ensure the canvas is saturated.
- Do not get Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector on windows, window frames, etc. Allow to dry, but remove immediately with a damp cloth.
- Now allow the awning to dry thoroughly. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
- If you get drops of Protector on the windows, simply remove with a little white spirit.
At Ultramar Sail & Tent Cleaners, we use Sprayhood & Tent Protector to professionally impregnate catering umbrellas, boat covers and tents, and to make them watertight.