How do I remove the black stains on the inside of the boat cover?
- Remove the black stains as far as possible with water and a brush.
- While the cloth is still wet, you can continue cleaning it with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo.
- Allow the cloth to dry after cleaning. If stains are still visible, you can apply Power Cleaner to the boat cover.
- Brush it in well.
- Allow it to soak in only until the soiling disappears.
- If required, spray a little extra every half hour and brush again.
- Then rinse well with water.
- You also need to impregnate the cloth to make the boat cover perfectly watertight again. Most boat covers can be impregnated with Sprayhood & Tent Protector