Cleaning your boat cover with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo
- First, wash your boat cover with water and a brush.
- Apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo to the boat cover while still wet and thoroughly brush the dirt loose. Apply the product with a spray bottle, plant sprayer, or soft brush.
- Leave to work for about 20 minutes and then remove the shampoo and the dirt with a brush and plenty of water. Rinse well.
- Allow the boat cover to dry.
- For heavily soiling, treat additionally with Ultramar Power Cleaner.
Removing heavy soiling from your boat cover with Ultramar Power Cleaner
- Apply Ultramar Power Cleaner to the dry boat cover and rub it in with a soft brush. Apply the product with a spray bottle, plant sprayer, or soft brush.
- Leave the product to work for about 1 hour. If you see no difference, spray a little extra Power Cleaner and brush in again. Leave the product to work again. Repeat until the stains disappear. This may take a few hours. Then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water and a brush.
- Allow the canvas to dry thoroughly.
- Use Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector to protect your boat cover canvas and make it watertight again.