You can treat about 10 m² with a spray bottle (400 ml). By moistening your kite first, you dilute the product somewhat. This will make it work more effectively and allow you to treat more square metres.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Kite Shampoo on a kite that has been treated with Kite Refit Coating?
- Can I clean my kite with tap water?
- Will Kite Shampoo cause my kite to shrink?
- Can I remove mould or mildew stains from my kite?
- What is the shelf life of Kite Shampoo?
- I cannot remove all the stains from my kite. What now?
- How long do I need to leave Kite Shampoo to work?
- How much do I need to clean my kite?