Ultramar Kite Shampoo is an effective cleaning agent for kites and mattress kites made of kite fabric and spinnaker cloth. Specially suited for use in conjunction with Ultramar Kite Refit Coating.
- Dirt and salt attract mould.
- Dirt and salt soon damage the original coating.
- A grubby kite is more difficult to sell.
- Repairs bond better on clean kites.
- Kite Refit Coating will not bond as well on a soiled kite.
Ultramar Kite Shampoo is an effective cleaning agent for kites. It removes dirt, salt deposits and oil and is an excellent degreaser. Especially suited for use in conjunction with Ultramar Kite Refit Coating.
- Kite Shampoo: biodegradable and safe to use.
- Kite Shampoo: ready to use, no need to dilute.
- Kite Shampoo: especially suited to kite cloth.
- Kite Shampoo: developed by Ultramar, professional sail and tent cleaners.
- For cleaning and maintaining kites and mattress kites.
- For cleaning prior to repair.
- For cleaning and degreasing prior to treatment with Kite Refit Coating.
Also suitable for cleaning rucksacks and travel bags.
Can be used safely. Read the instructions on the packaging before use.
Directions for use
- First, moisten the cloth with water.
- Then spray Ultramar Kite Shampoo on the cloth.
- Rub the product in on both sides of the kite with a soft brush.
- Leave to work for 10 minutes. Do not allow to dry.
- Then rinse well with plenty of water
- Allow the cloth to dry.
- Use Ultramar Kite Refit Coating to protect the cloth.
The quantity required depends on the cloth type
400 ml: treats about 10 m²