Ultramar Rust Remover is a powerful rust removal agent: for rust stains on sails, tents and boat covers. Specially developed to remove rust stains from virtually all types of sails, tents and boat covers. Used for years by Ultramar, professional sail and tent cleaners.
- Rust stains on sails caused by rings and rigging.
- Rust stains on tent cloth caused by storing while wet.
- Rust on sailcloth, tent cloth and boat cloth caused by use of inappropriate materials.
- Rust on boat covers caused by rusting swarf.
Ultramar Rust Remover easily removes rust stains and other oxidation deposits on yacht sails, tents and boat covers. Easy to use, simply spray on stains.
- Rust Remover: easily applied with a spray bottle.
- Rust Remover: ideal for sail, tent and boat cloth.
- Rust Remover: developed by Ultramar Sail & Tent Cleaners
- Rust Remover: suitable for virtually all types of cloth.
For removing rust stains from boat covers, convertible tops and window awnings.
Allow sufficient time for Rust Remover to work. It may take hours to remove all rust, depending on the severity of the staining. Repeat the treatment several times if necessary.
Safe to use on virtually all types of cloth. Read the instructions on the packaging before use.
Directions for use
- Apply the product liberally and evenly with a spray, paintbrush, or brush.
- Brush in well and leave to work for about 1 hour.
- If you see no difference, apply again and brush in. Leave the product to work again.
- Repeat this until all the stains have been removed. This may take a few hours.
- Then rinse well with a brush and plenty of water.
- First test on an inconspicuous area for colourfastness.
- The quantity required depends on the type of cloth and severity of the stains.