Yes, we have been using Sail Cleaner on most types of sailcloth for about 15 years at our specialist sail and tent cleaning facility. From standard Dacron mainsails to modern laminate sails used in competition.
Articles in this section
- Can I clean my shade sail with Sail Cleaner?
- How do I remove spots caused by spiders, flies and mosquitoes from my sail?
- Can I use Sail Cleaner on my spinnaker?
- Is Sail Cleaner safe to use on sailcloth?
- Can I remove mould from between the laminate layers?
- Can I clean a laminate sail with Sail Cleaner?
- The sail is not clean yet, can I soak it longer?
- Can I re-heat the water with Sail Cleaner?
- Do I need to use warm water with Sail Cleaner?