Ultramar Canvas & Cotton Protector makes tents, folding trailer tents, army tents and sun canopies watertight. Keeping the cloth well impregnated offers extra protection against polluted water, green residue and mould. Ultramar Canvas & Cotton Protector was developed specially for use on cotton, canvas and linen.
- A tent with old/worn impregnation takes a long time to dry. This increases the risk of mould.
- Dirt adheres easily to tent cloth with old/worn impregnation.
- Without extra protection, even a new cotton tent is susceptible to mould and algae.
- Condensation causes mould to develop on the inside of the tent.
- UV radiation makes the cloth less watertight.
Ultramar Canvas & Cotton Protector makes cotton tent cloth highly water and dirt repellent. By applying a protective treatment to the tent cloth regularly, it will be less susceptible to dirt, mould and algae.
- Canvas & Cotton Protector: easily applied with a paint roller or spray bottle.
- Canvas & Cotton Protector: used for many years to impregnate cotton tents.
- Canvas & Cotton Protector: makes fabric perfectly water and dirt repellent
- Canvas & Cotton Protector: tent cloth stays dry for longer. Perfect for folding trailer tents.
- Canvas & Cotton Protector: developed by Ultramar, professional sail and tent cleaners.
- Canvas & Cotton Protector: makes tent cloth less susceptible to mould and algae.
For impregnating all types of cotton, canvas and linen tents and making them watertight.
Treat the inside of your tent too for better protection. Old and worn cotton tents may require several treatments.
Safe for use on all cotton tents and in any environment. Read the instructions on the packaging before use.
Directions for use
- The cloth should be thoroughly clean and dry.
- If necessary, clean first with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo and Ultramar Power Cleaner.
- Apply Ultramar Canvas & Cotton Protector liberally and evenly.
- Apply the product with a spray bottle, plant sprayer or paint roller.
- The fabric should be completely saturated.
- Allow to dry thoroughly after treatment. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
The quantity required depends on the type of cloth
5 litre can: treats between 25 m² and 50 m²