Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo is an effective cleaning agent for tents, convertible boat tops, boat covers, sail covers and boat cushions. The special formula quickly and easily removes grime, algae, mould, rain lines, etc. Even the most modern types of cloth can be cleaned safely and without problems. For heavy soiling, first use Ultramar Power Cleaner.
- Dirt can cause damage.
- Damaged stitching and other damage may go unnoticed on a soiled tent or boat cover.
- Mould and green residue must be removed promptly, before they penetrate deep into the cloth.
- After repairing a soiled tent or boat cover, the sewing machine often needs to be cleaned again.
- A soiled boat cover makes a beautiful boat look unsightly.
Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo can be used for cleaning and maintaining boat covers, tents, sun canopies, or convertible tops. It even cleans heavily soiled cloth quickly and effectively.
- Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo: biodegradable and safe.
- Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo: ready to use, no dilution necessary.
- Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo: safe for use on any type of cloth.
- Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo: specially developed
- Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo: by Ultramar, professional sail and tent cleaners.
- For cleaning and maintaining tents, boat covers, window awnings and convertible tops.
- For cleaning tent windows and window films of tent awnings, sprayhoods and boat covers.
- For cleaning and degreasing PVC.
- For cleaning boat cushions and rucksacks.
- For cleaning All-Seasondoek®, Sonnenland®, Markilux®., Sunbrella® canvases, etc.
Can also be used for cleaning aluminium sinks, mountain bikes, rims, plastics.
Can be used safely on virtually any boat cover, tent, convertible top, or window awning. Read the instructions on the packaging before use.
Directions for use
- First, clean the canvas with water.
- Then apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo to the canvas and rub in with a soft brush.
- Leave to work for about 20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water and a brush.
- For heavy soiling and deeply ingrained stains, treat additionally with Ultramar Power Cleaner.
- Use Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector to make cloth watertight and to protect it against mould, algae and stains.
The quantity required depends on the type of cloth
1 litre: treats between 6 and 14 m²