Sometimes Ultramar Power Cleaner needs a few hours to take effect. We clean tent and boat covers as follows:
- We first clean the tent cloth with lukewarm water and a soft brush.
- Then we spray Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo on the tent cloth and leave it to work for half an hour.
- We then rinse away the dirt with a brush and running water.
- Then we allow the tent cloth to dry.
- At this point, one can tell whether the tent is sufficiently clean. If stains and soiling remain visible, spray the tent cloth with Power Cleaner.
- Brush the product in and leave on only until all stains have been removed.
- This can take a few hours with some tents and boat covers.
- By spraying a little extra every hour, the product will work better.
- Rinse the tent cloth with water once all stains have been removed.
To Ultramar Power Cleaner: click here