If your tent or boat cover has become faded from sunlight, that will not improve with cleaning. People often find that the colour improves. However, this is generally because all the soiling has been removed from the tent fabric. Our impregnating agent helps the colour look somewhat brighter again.
Articles in this section
- Where can I take my sail, tent or boat cover for cleaning?
- What is a Collection Point?
- When do you collect the items from the Collection Points?
- Can I also deal directly with Ultramar Sail & Tent Cleaners?
- Can I leave sails in the sail cover?
- What does it cost to have a tent awning cleaned?
- How will my sail be protected during transportation?
- What are the yellow or pink stains on my tent?
- Can I clean my boat cover or tent myself?
- Is it possible to remove aluminium stains from sails?