These stains are very stubborn. You can treat them in 2 ways.
- Spray Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo on the stains and brush in well.
- Leave the product to work for a few hours.
- Then remove the shampoo and dirt with water.
- Allow the canvas to dry.
- If necessary, spray Power Cleaner on the stains and brush in well again.
- Leave to work for about 1 hour. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
- Then rinse well and allow to dry.
- If stains are still visible, there is not much that can be done.
- Fill a tub, barrel or wheelie bin with lukewarm water and Ultramar Sail Cleaner.
- Roll the sail up and allow to soak overnight.
- The next day, brush the sail with a strong, soft brush and plenty of clean water.
- Soak the sail in Sail Cleaner for several nights if necessary.