Use our special rust remover for sailcloth: Ultramar Rust Remover.
- Apply the rust removal agent liberally and evenly, using a spray bottle, paintbrush or brush.
- Brush in well and allow to soak in for approximately 1 hour.
- If you do not see any improvement, apply again and brush in. Allow to soak in again.
- Repeat until all rust stains have been removed from the sail. This may take a few hours.
- Then rinse well with plenty of water and a brush.
- First test the fabric for colourfastness on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Also suitable for use on tents, boat covers and window awnings.