Impregnating your boat cover and making it watertight with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector
- Apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector evenly and liberally to the dry boat cover. Apply to the inside of your boat cover too! This will minimise adhesion of mould and mildew stains to the cloth.
- Apply the product with a spray bottle, plant sprayer, paint roller, or soft brush.
- Apply sufficient impregnating agent to saturate the cloth.
- Do not allow Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector to dry on windows, decks, etc. but remove immediately with a wet cloth.
- Allow the boat cover to dry thoroughly. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
If you get drops of impregnating agent on the windows, simply remove them with a little white spirit. Then clean the windows with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo.