You can treat about 10 m² with a spray bottle (400 ml). Thus, you will need two spray bottles for a kite of 10 m², because you need to treat both sides. We always recommend purchasing an additional spray bottle so that you can retreat some areas if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Is Kite Refit Coating a Nanocoating?
- Can I protect my kite against mould?
- Can I still repair my kite after treatment with Kite Refit Coating?
- Will my kite be heavier after treatment with Kite Refit Coating?
- Is Kite Refit Coating suitable for my new kite too?
- Can I treat my kite strings with Kite Refit Coating too?
- Is Kite Refit Coating safe to use?
- What is the shelf life of Kite Refit Coating once opened?
- Do I need to clean the kite before coating it?
- How long does Kite Refit Coating take to dry?