Certainly! Rinse the kite with tap water regularly and always ensure you use a good extra coating. That way, additional cleaning with Kite Shampoo will not be required and it will extend the life of the kite.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Kite Shampoo on a kite that has been treated with Kite Refit Coating?
- Can I clean my kite with tap water?
- Will Kite Shampoo cause my kite to shrink?
- Can I remove mould or mildew stains from my kite?
- What is the shelf life of Kite Shampoo?
- I cannot remove all the stains from my kite. What now?
- How long do I need to leave Kite Shampoo to work?
- How much do I need to clean my kite?