Yes, heat will make Sail Cleaner work more effectively. The optimal temperature is 30 degrees Celsius. (Lukewarm water).
Articles in this section
- Can I clean my shade sail with Sail Cleaner?
- How do I remove spots caused by spiders, flies and mosquitoes from my sail?
- Can I use Sail Cleaner on my spinnaker?
- Is Sail Cleaner safe to use on sailcloth?
- Can I remove mould from between the laminate layers?
- Can I clean a laminate sail with Sail Cleaner?
- The sail is not clean yet, can I soak it longer?
- Can I re-heat the water with Sail Cleaner?
- Do I need to use warm water with Sail Cleaner?