Cleaning your boat cover with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo
- First, clean your boat cover, tent or window awning with water and a strong, soft brush.
- Apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo and thoroughly brush the dirt loose. Apply the product with a spray bottle, plant sprayer, or soft brush.
- Leave the product to soak in for about 20 minutes and then remove the shampoo and dirt with plenty of water and a brush. Rinse well.
- Allow the boat cover to dry.
- For heavy soiling, treat additionally with Ultramar Power Cleaner.
Removing heavy soiling from your boat cover with Ultramar Power Cleaner
- Apply Ultramar Power Cleaner and brush it in with a soft brush. Apply the product with a spray bottle, plant sprayer, or soft brush.
- Leave the product to work for about 1 hour. If you see no difference, spray a little extra Power Cleaner and brush in again. Leave the product to work again. Repeat until the stains disappear. This may take a few hours. Then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water and a brush.
- Allow the canvas to dry.
- Use Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector to protect and make your boat cover canvas watertight again.