Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector is a very strong impregnating agent. It was specially developed by Ultramar Sail & Tent Cleaners for impregnating and waterproofing boat covers, tents, convertible boat tops, boat cushions and sun canopies. It has a special protective formula.
- Many boat covers and tents start leaking after a number of years.
- The original impregnation of boat and tent cloth is soon damaged by UV-radiation.
- Grime and bird droppings are more likely to adhere to a boat cover that is not well protected.
- Condensation causes mould to develop on the inside of tents.
- Without extra protection, boat covers and tents are highly susceptible to mould and algae.
Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector makes boat covers, tents, convertible boat tops, or sun canopies perfectly water and dirt repellent. It reduces the adhesion of mould, grime and algae to the cloth. Regular impregnation can extend the life of the tent cloth.
- Sprayhood & Tent Protector: easy to apply with a paint roller or spray bottle.
- Sprayhood & Tent Protector: is water-soluble and can be used anywhere.
- Sprayhood & Tent Protector: developed by Ultramar Sail % Tent Cleaners
- Sprayhood & Tent Protector: cloth remains drier and perfectly waterproof for longer.
- Sprayhood & Tent Protector: cloth is less susceptible to mould and algae
- Sprayhood & Tent Protector: suitable for All-Season®, Sonnenland®, Markilux® and Sunbrella®
- For impregnating and waterproofing tents, boat covers, convertible boat tops and sun canopies.
- For impregnating rucksacks, boat cushions, carpets, skiwear and sailing wear.
- For impregnating and protecting untreated teak wood.
Also treat the inside of your tent or boat cover for better protection. Treat new tents, window awnings, or boat covers directly after using for the first time. Prevention is better than cure!
Safe for use on virtually all types of cloth. Read the instructions on the packaging before use.
Directions for use
- The cloth should be clean and dry before treatment.
- If necessary, first clean with Ultramar Power Cleaner and Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo.
- Apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector liberally and evenly.
- Allow to dry completely after treatment.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary.
- Do not allow Protector to dry on the windows or deck, but remove immediately.
The quantity required depends on the type of cloth:
1 litre: treats between 6 m² and 14 m²