Ultramar Power Cleaner is an extra strong cleaner that removes heavy soiling and deeply ingrained stains from your window awning, boat cover, or tent. Use Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo for light to normal soiling. Is your boat cover or tent so soiled that professional cleaning seems the only option? You can achieve a professional result yourself with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo, Ultramar Power Cleaner and Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector!
- Sometimes, cloth is so heavily soiled that Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo on its own is insufficient.
- Deeply ingrained green residue on tent cloth.
- Black spots on the inside of the tent or boat cover.
- Spots caused by spiders, mosquitoes and flies.
Ultramar Power Cleaner is a very strong cleaning agent that is especially suitable for cleaning heavily soiled boat covers, tents, or window awnings. Always clean first with water and Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo.
- Power Cleaner: ready to use product
- Power Cleaner: used for many years by Ultramar Sail & Tent Cleaners
- Power Cleaner: even cleans heavily soiled tent cloth.
- For cleaning heavily soiled boat covers, tents and window awnings.
- As an additional treatment after use of Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo.
Leave Ultramar Power Cleaner to work for an extended period. Not suitable for use on Kevlar and Nylon. Always test on an inconspicuous area first.
Can be used safely. Read the instructions on the packaging before use.
Directions for use
- Apply Ultramar Power Cleaner to the fabric and rub in with a soft brush.
- Leave to work for about 1 hour.
- If you see no difference, spray a little extra Power Cleaner and brush in again.
- Leave the product to work again. Repeat until all stains have been removed. This may take a few hours.
- Then rinse thoroughly with a brush and plenty of water.
- Use Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector to make the cloth watertight and to protect it against mould, algae and stains.
The quantity required is dependent on the type of cloth
1 Litre: treats between 8 m² and 15 m²